This item is currently out of stock. Call or email us to reserve your order, no money down.
- #1 and #2 are 32 TPI.LH. Yielding true angular movement at a radius of 35.810 ".
- #1 Euro and #2 Euro are 32 TPI. RH. And true at 35.810".
- #1 Euro- 18 min. per side, 48 elevation.
- #2 Euro- 30 min. per side, 48 elevation.
- All screws are heat-treated, thread ground 440 SS and hand lapped individually for final fit.
- Pinholes are precision bored for size and location, hard anodized, and diamond honed.
- Mounts on a standard Redfield base. (See Rifle Hardware)
- With regular washing and lubrication with light oil, these units have shown over time to hold their ability to repeat without backlash.
- All windage blocks are tapped thru 9.5mm x 1 to accept Gehmann/Anschutz apetures and shades. A reducer bushing is available for Merrit discs.