This item is currently out of stock. Call or email us to reserve your order, no money down.
We have finally done it! We have made the Warner Sight with a Vernier! Now you can get the quality and perfect movement you've always demanded with the numbering system you desire.
- This sight is made with the same screws as our 'Euro' model; 32 tpi right hand.Clockwise for Up & Right knob rotation.
- True 1/4 minute movement at 35.81 inches.
- All screws are heat-treated, thread ground 440 SS and hand lapped individually for final fit.
- Pinholes are precision bored for size and location, hard anodized, and diamond honed.
- Mounts on a standard Redfield base. (See Rifle Hardware)
- Vernier scale plates are laser engraved for optimal clarity and minimal glare.
- With regular washing and lubrication with light oil, these units have shown over time to hold their ability to repeat without backlash.
- All windage blocks are tapped thru 9.5mm x 1 to accept Gehmann/Anschutz apetures and shades. A reducer bushing is available for Merrit discs.
- Avallable in the #2 (longe range) configuration only